English Plus Multi Activities
- Age range:
- 2 + weeks
- Start dates:
- March to June and Half Term holidays
- From beginner level
This course combines the study of English Language with a range of activities including creative arts and sports such as basketball, cycling, orienteering, volleyball, badminton and squash.
Students join General English classes each morning with others of similar ability, from beginner's level. In the afternoon students can choose from a range of activities. The afternoon programme varies throughout the year and is planned to suit the interests and numbers of students attending.
Each evening there is a full programme of activities on campus; occasionally students go bowling or to the cinema in a local town. On Wednesdays and Saturdays there are full day excursions.
- 15 hours of General English classes per week
- 2 full day excursions (Wednesdays and Saturdays)
- Programme of 9 hours of activities on site
- Programme of evening social events
- Full board residential accommodation
- Supervised 24/7 welfare
- Laundry service
- Airport Transfers
- Use of course materials
- Certificate of Attendance
Start your future here