Foundation, IGCSE/GCSE and English for Education Course students must wear Alexanders school uniform. This consists of:
- Black or dark blue outdoor coat
- Alexanders Sweatshirt (obtained at the school)
- Plain black trousers or plain black (knee length) skirt
- White Shirt
- Plain Black leather shoes
And for sports:
- Track suit (obtained at the school)
- Black PE shorts
- PE Shirts (obtained at the school)
Outside the classroom, students are expected to dress neatly and appropriately. Whilst smart jeans and trainers are allowed during students' free time, they are not permitted during class time or on educational visits.
On arrival, students will be issued with uniform items they are missing and those only obtainable at the school, the cost of which will be charged to the Students School Expenses Account.
The Joining Information booklet includes a Packing List.
Start your future here